Our very popular and flexible Festsalen is a black-box venue, meaning that seating and stage arrangements can be customised to suit your purposes. It is suitable for meetings, trade fairs, small concerts, children’s theater and banquets. We even constructed a temporary table tennis hall when Halmstad hosted the 2018 World Championships.
On the wall next to the staircase down to the Banqueting Hall you can see the mosaic The Workers Building Society by Axel Olson. This unique work was commissioned for the theater in 1954.
Room and stage
- The venue is 280 square metres.
- The stage is 5.6 metres wide and 2.5 metres deep.
- 3 mobile grandstands.
- This is a black-box venue, meaning that it is flexible and can be lined with black fabric.
- Mixer board for sound, lighting and video.
- Video projector and screen.
- If you require complete technical specifications, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair spaces can be arranged on request.
- Audio induction loop system available. No receiver required, simply set your hearing aid to the loop setting.
- Cinema configuration: 190 seats
- Classroom configuration: 80 seats
- U configuration: 40 seats
- Islands: 96 seats
- Reception: 150 people
- Dinner: 200 seats
- Elevators. You can use the stair lift yourself but please ask a member of staff if you need assistance.
- Accessible toilets. Adjacent to the gentleman's toilets.
- Audio induction loop system. Audio induction loop system available. No receiver is required, simply set your hearing aid to the loop setting.
- Designated wheelchair spaces: Please advise your needs when booking an event and we will prepare your place.