The conference room is named after the famous artist Axel Olson, a member of the Halmstad Group. This modest conference room is ideal for up to a maximum of 30 people.
One amusing detail about the naming of the conference room is that, even though Axel is actually Erik’s big brother, the larger room is named after the youngster. So it goes.
- 39 square metres.
- 2nd Floor Lift available.
- Ceiling height 2.6 metres.
- Video projector and screen
- Cinema configuration: 30 seats
- U configuration: 16 seats
- Islands: 12 seats
- Reception: 30 people
- Boardroom configuration: by arrangement
- Classroom configuration: 20 seats
- Elevators. There are elevator up to the 2nd and 3rd Floor. There are three steps to the Erik and Axel conference rooms, but no elevator.
- Accessible toilets. One floor up. Adjacent to the Esaias Thorén Room.